805 3rd Ave, Marion, IA 523023 beds, 2 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $82,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 400 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14-01-1-85-003-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73059301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 805 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Marion, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 827 3rd Ave Marion, IA$81K311,154
- 245 8th St Marion, IA$86K2--768
- 777 3rd Ave Marion, IA$123K3--1,496
- 225 8th St Marion, IA$114K311,513
- 822 3rd Ave Marion, IA$75K2--1,166
- 840 3rd Ave Marion, IA$111K3--1,120
- 254 9th St Marion, IA$190K3--2,003
- 250 8th St Marion, IA$103K3--864
- 240 9th St Marion, IA$105K3--1,377
- 790 3rd Ave Marion, IA$85K211,008
- 220 8th St Marion, IA$79K2--720
- 208 9th St Marion, IA$99K5--1,622
- 302 9th St Marion, IA$92K1--1,381
- 709 3rd Ave Marion, IA$83K------
- 340 8th St Marion, IA$97K2--1,114
- 344 9th St Marion, IA$117KStudio--1,995
- 875 2nd Ave Marion, IA$77K2--723
- 849 4th Ave Marion, IA$92K4--1,248
- 709 3rd Ave Marion, IA$100K3--1,025
- 722 2nd Ave Marion, IA$70K2--752
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.