805 Bounds Dr, Dixon, CA 956203 beds, 2 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,341 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 438 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Parcel #: 0113561190
- Zillow Home ID: 15698923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 805 Bounds Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95620 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% lower than in Dixon, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 815 Bounds Dr Dixon, CA$266K321,500
- 1540 W H St Dixon, CA$320K421,780
- 825 Bounds Dr Dixon, CA$309K421,617
- 900 Regina Way Dixon, CA$278K421,499
- 1540 Ferrero Dr Dixon, CA$365K431,819
- 835 Bounds Dr Dixon, CA$270K321,500
- 1560 Ferrero Dr Dixon, CA$288K421,589
- 1545 Ditmar Dr Dixon, CA$273K421,600
- 1545 Winfield St Dixon, CA$269K321,328
- 1560 W H St Dixon, CA$282K321,609
- 920 Regina Way Dixon, CA$259K321,095
- 845 Bounds Dr Dixon, CA$250K321,389
- 1530 Ferrero Dr Dixon, CA$217K321,238
- 1570 Ferrero Dr Dixon, CA$310K321,420
- 1535 Ditmar Dr Dixon, CA$266K321,500
- 940 Regina Way Dixon, CA$257K321,328
- 855 Bounds Dr Dixon, CA$301K421,617
- 830 Bounds Dr Dixon, CA$321K42.51,617
- 1565 Winfield St Dixon, CA$261K321,095
- 1520 Ferrero Dr Dixon, CA$361K431,819
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.