A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,123 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 3,071 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Flooring: Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,387 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1688060000
- Zillow Home ID: 45095865
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-236K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oakford Park home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Oakford Park homes, this home is valued 54.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oakford Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Tampa, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oakford Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakford Park home values.
|809 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$172K||2||1||1,220|
|801 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$204K||3||2||1,563|
|3205 W Lemon St Tampa, FL||$211K||3||1||2,034|
|806 N Matanzas Ave Tampa, FL||$194K||3||2||1,545|
|808 N Matanzas Ave Tampa, FL||$198K||3||2||1,540|
|3203 W Lemon St Tampa, FL||$196K||3||2||1,484|
|806 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$159K||2||1||1,246|
|802 N Matanzas Ave Tampa, FL||$132K||2||1||1,067|
|810 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$151K||2||1||1,182|
|613 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$129K||2||1||992|
|802 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$202K||2||1||1,516|
|3214 W Cypress St Tampa, FL||$350K||3||1.5||2,262|
|3206 W Lemon St Tampa, FL||$196K||2||2||1,796|
|611 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$156K||2||1||1,200|
|612 N Matanzas Ave Tampa, FL||$203K||3||2||1,923|
|612 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$174K||3||1||1,390|
|3220 W Cypress St Tampa, FL||$107K||2||1||781|
|3233 W Cypress St APT 1 Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3119 W Lemon St Tampa, FL||$201K||3||1||1,815|
|609 N Bradford Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||1||1||731|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.