This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $188-220K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1950
- All time views: 955
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Water Heater
- Appliance Desc \ Energy Star Appliances
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Boathouse \ None
- Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides
- Exterior \ Garden Area
- Exterior \ Gas Grill
- Exterior \ Guest House
- Exterior \ Prof Landscaping
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Green Building Certifications \ Energy Star Home
- Interior \ Entrance Foyer
- Interior \ Exposed Beams
- Interior \ Fire Sprinklers
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Other
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Solid Surface
- Kitchen Features \ Pantry
- Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ Level
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Concierge
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Parking Desc \ 1 Assigned
- Parking Desc \ Drive Under Main Level
- Pets Allowed? \ Negotiable
- Property Category \ Rental
- Roof Type \ Concrete
- Rooms Desc \ Great Room
- Setting \ Other
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Style \ Loft
- Unit Faces \ West
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 14 00490029077
- Zillow Home ID: 82612060
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33% lower than in Atlanta, and 63.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
|Other Units in this Building (123)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Eight O Five Peachtree Loft|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!