805 SE 136th Ave, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 2 baths, 1,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Good basic family home with great potential!
Bright living room with fireplace.
Large windows with view of private backyard.
Kitchen opening to family room.
Fireplace in family room with insert.
Formal Dining room.
Slider to covered porch.
Shed / shop in backyard.
Fenced dog run on the side.
2 car attached garage.
Address: 805 SE 136th Ave. Portland, OR. 97233
For current price, availability, and showings call Steve Snyder at
360-936-1304 or view at www.PrincipalBrokersRealty.com.
- Lot: 7,470 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $201,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 402 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: R103806
- Zillow Home ID: 53813825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 805 Se 136th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hazelwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% greater than in Portland, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- SE 136th Ave Portland, OR--------
- 819 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$223K431,300
- 750 SE 135th Ave Portland, OR$182K31.51,649
- 723 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$175K311,038
- 808 SE 135th Ave Portland, OR$188K21.51,308
- 740 SE 135th Ave Portland, OR$215K411,624
- 824 SE 135th Ave Portland, OR$261K32.51,200
- 808 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$184K321,308
- 820 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$215K32.51,248
- 738 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$171K21840
- 705 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$202K431,288
- 722 SE 135th Ave Portland, OR$177K21962
- 845 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$212K331,168
- 724 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$163K311,095
- 13532 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$213K41.51,200
- 13524 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$200K321,428
- 706 SE 135th Ave Portland, OR$168K211,006
- 838 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$282K31.52,607
- 649 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$158K31912
- 706 SE 136th Ave Portland, OR$159K31912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292