- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 133 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,800 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 575569
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl\Trpl Pane Windows, Fencing \ Full Fencing, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ In Law Suite\2nd Master, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Shades\Blinds, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, InteriorFeatures \ Double Vanities, Style \ Dallas, Garages \ 2, CommunityAmenities \ Playground, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-2 Car Attached, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, Utilities \ Sewer-City, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, InteriorFeatures \ Garden Tub, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Gas Stove, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Starter, Dining \ Breakfast Nook, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Solid Surface
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,362 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0160588
- Zillow Home ID: 110154020
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $233-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73071 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Norman as a whole. Among 73071 homes, this home is 112% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Norman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
|809 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$173K||3||2||1,555|
|813 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$206K||3||2||1,841|
|806 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$176K||3||2||1,624|
|802 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$285K||3||2||2,660|
|810 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$172K||3||2||1,552|
|817 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$201K||3||2||1,782|
|799 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|814 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$212K||3||2||1,887|
|726 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$193K||3||2||1,741|
|801 Carolyn Ridge Rd Norman, OK||$150K||3||3||1,729|
|805 Carolyn Ridge Rd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|821 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$240K||4||2||2,161|
|818 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$229K||3||2||2,155|
|809 Carolyn Ridge Rd Norman, OK||$172K||3||2||1,555|
|722 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$244K||4||2||2,305|
|813 Carolyn Ridge Rd Norman, OK||$231K||3||2||2,067|
|725 Carolyn Ridge Rd Norman, OK||--||--||--||--|
|822 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$217K||3||2||1,939|
|825 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$244K||3||2||2,267|
|718 Sedona Dr Norman, OK||$171K||3||2||1,546|
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!