805 Woodside Dr, Woodside, CA 940625 beds, 6 baths, 5,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 156 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $1,225,000
- Price/sqft: $994
- MLS #: 81412281
- Parking: 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Dual Flush Toilet, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Construction Type \ Low VOC Finishes, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Black Bottom, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Well - Agricultural/Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,226 sqft
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 069150690
- Zillow Home ID: 15591544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 805 Woodside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% lower than in Woodside, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 150 Lynn Way Woodside, CA$2.84M33.52,550
- 765 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.42M32.52,780
- 850 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$3.38M32.52,988
- 811 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$4.24M54.54,663
- 145 Lynn Way Woodside, CA$2.28M322,190
- 851 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$4.29M32.54,493
- 7 Oak Haven Way Woodside, CA$5.2M566,200
- 770 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.55M63.52,430
- 880 High Rd Woodside, CA$2.88M433,174
- 757 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$3.29M443,240
- 746 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$1.94M43--
- 21 Oak Haven Way Woodside, CA$4.59M54.54,410
- 150 Kenmore Way Woodside, CA$2.32M32.52,380
- 150 Sheridan Way Woodside, CA$2.41M22.52,470
- 130 Lynn Way Woodside, CA$3.24M32.53,120
- 120 Lynn Way Woodside, CA$4.66M54.54,200
- 931 High Rd Woodside, CA$3.34M542,620
- 750 Woodside Dr Woodside, CA$2.56M433,250
- 140 Sheridan Way Woodside, CA$2.59M43.52,580
- 135 Lynn Way Woodside, CA$4.49M33.53,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.