8050 Grandview Ave, Arvada, CO 80002
Sold on 11/5/13: $239,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.75 baths
- Single Family:1,166 sq ft
- Lot:6,300 sqft
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $239,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with over size 2 Car Garage and a large Shed. Front yard has been professionally landscaped and lots of Fruit Trees. It was built in August of 2011. Swamp Cooler for your Hot Summer pleasure and this house comes with 200 amps Service.
Very desirable neighborhood to live. You are very close to everything and you can walk or very short drive.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Features5 minutes walk to Olde Town Arvada, Light Rail is coming soon, Close to everything
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow125
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Garage Size528
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameOlde Town Arvada = Down Town Arvada, Close to everythig
- Parcel #006500
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID102667656
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$240,730||$224K – $258K||+$3,405||$206||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,537/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||-$13||$1.32||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 80002 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Arvada as a whole. Among 80002 homes, this home is valued 16.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% higher than in Arvada, and 57.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arvada.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80002 home values.
Neighborhood for 8050 Grandview Avenue
- 8070 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$199K32.01,170
- 8030 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$189K31.01,286
- 8006 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$273K31.01,828
- 8007 Ridge Rd Arvada, CO$172K21.0796
- 8102 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$229K42.0852
- 8100 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$255K32.51,937
- 5510 Allison St Arvada, CO$180K32.51,606
- 8008 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$177K21.0924
- 5551 Allison St Arvada, CO$274K31.01,446
- 8150 Reno Dr Arvada, CO$226K21.75891
- 8004 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$214K32.01,191
- 8104 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$209K21.0927
- 5506 Balsam St Arvada, CO$225K21.5985
- 5508 Balsam St Arvada, CO$209K42.01,091
- 5510 Balsam St Arvada, CO$163K21.0709
- 8002 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO$176K31.0936
- 5565 Allison St Arvada, CO$259K42.01,883
- 5512 Balsam St Arvada, CO$173K21.0931
Nearby Schools in Arvada
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005