This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,931 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,398 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $218,700
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Handicap Modified, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Handicapped Modified, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,791 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 092527343500014740
- Zillow Home ID: 55792714
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $206-258K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34747 home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34747 homes, this home is valued 12.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 388.6% higher than in Citrus Ridge, and 104.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
|8053 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$224K||4||3||1,760|
|8050 Indian Creek Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$270K||5||4||2,136|
|8055 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$228K||4||3||1,791|
|8052 Indian Creek Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$165K||3||2||1,228|
|2683 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$278K||5||4||2,350|
|8050 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$273K||5||4||2,136|
|2681 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$268K||5||4||2,136|
|2685 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$263K||5||4||2,136|
|8052 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$274K||5||4||2,136|
|8054 Indian Creek Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$223K||4||3||1,760|
|2679 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$271K||5||4||2,136|
|8057 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$166K||3||2||1,228|
|2687 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$269K||5||4||2,136|
|8054 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$274K||5||4||2,136|
|2677 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$264K||5||3||2,136|
|2689 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$224K||4||3||1,761|
|8056 Indian Creek Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$226K||4||3||1,791|
|8056 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$272K||5||4||2,136|
|8059 Santee Dr Kissimmee, FL||$229K||4||3||1,791|
|2675 Oneida Loop Kissimmee, FL||$230K||4||3||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!