8051 Whitford Ct, Windermere, FL 347863 beds, 3 baths, 2,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 73 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $183
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- MLS #: O5301837
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 797 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 292328407505440
- Zillow Home ID: 54444758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8051 Whitford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% lower than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 8103 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$656K333,079
- 8045 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$836K343,893
- 8111 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$645K332,985
- 8039 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$654K333,043
- 8117 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$647K433,264
- 8050 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$803K33.53,833
- 8038 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$1.64M577,585
- 8033 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$674K43.52,889
- 8102 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$693K333,132
- 8112 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$793K443,838
- 8123 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$596K32.52,535
- 8027 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$743K33.53,645
- 8122 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$674K443,062
- 8129 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$655K432,935
- 8134 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$825K444,128
- 9849 Grosvenor Pointe Cir Windermere, FL$1.61M45.55,611
- 9843 Grosvenor Pointe Cir Windermere, FL$1.39M554,803
- 8135 Whitford Ct Windermere, FL$670K443,130
- 9837 Grosvenor Pointe Cir Windermere, FL$1.3M454,369
- Keenes Pointe Dr Windermere, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.