8052 32nd Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2 baths, 2,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $260
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1000 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 8675400160
- Zillow Home ID: 49096666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8052 32nd Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 8058 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$466K31.51,350
- 8046 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$394K21910
- 8300 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$554K31.52,010
- 8040 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$701K42.252,720
- 8304 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$406K221,180
- 8051 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$654K422,160
- 8034 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.09M222,500
- 8057 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$791K41.52,970
- 8310 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$622K322,120
- 8045 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$702K51.752,590
- 8041 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$780K412,540
- 8301 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$478K311,240
- 8035 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$482K411,160
- 8305 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$815K43.52,400
- 8026 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$581K321,540
- 8312 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$695K422,130
- 8309 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$464K311,040
- 8031 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$576K411,660
- 8022 32nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$484K31.51,290
- 8315 31st Ave NW Seattle, WA$481K31.751,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.