- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 154 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,895 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $135,500
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 21345961
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 75+%
- Basement Description: Finished
- Heat: HeatPump
- Lot Information: Cul-De-Sac
- Appliances: Microwave
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Shower Stall
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Foundation: Basement Poured Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Great Room Fireplace
- Porch: Open Porch
- Exterior: Vinyl With Brick
- Eating Area: Great Room
- Equipment: Sump Pump
- Exterior Amenities: Storage Shed
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: VoluntaryFee
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,182 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490224101010000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1153864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $144-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.