- Lot: 6,255 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,296 all time views
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $179
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Over 55 living
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Complex Feature \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Slump Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30405767
- Zillow Home ID: 8230438
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $192-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts Sunland Village East home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Sunland Village East homes, this home is valued 23.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunland Village East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.9% lower than in Mesa, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunland Village East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunland Village East home values.
|8062 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$268K||2||2||1,691|
|8048 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$283K||--||2.5||1,885|
|8055 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$188K||--||--||1,462|
|8104 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$314K||--||2.5||1,947|
|8036 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$272K||--||2||1,766|
|8063 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$186K||2||2||1,376|
|8049 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$188K||2||2||1,513|
|8105 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$198K||--||2||1,582|
|8041 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$195K||--||2||1,549|
|8056 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$192K||--||2||1,562|
|8028 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$267K||3||2||1,864|
|8110 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$244K||2||1.75||1,420|
|8064 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$182K||--||2||1,442|
|8050 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$185K||--||2||1,513|
|8111 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$215K||2||1.75||1,900|
|8033 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$208K||--||2||1,572|
|8102 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$178K||2||2||1,265|
|8038 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$219K||--||2||1,766|
|8118 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$250K||--||2.5||1,502|
|8024 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$269K||2||2||1,731|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!