8055 Seawood Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462683 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,014 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 490319102018000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1201384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8055 Seawood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 8045 Seawood Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K311,296
- 4644 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K311,640
- 8056 Creed Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K311,590
- 8048 Creed Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K311,390
- 8033 Seawood Ct Indianapolis, IN$124K311,696
- 4654 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K431,828
- 4705 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K311,652
- 8030 Creed Ct Indianapolis, IN$122K321,406
- 4634 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K321,296
- 4702 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K321,692
- 8042 Seawood Ct Indianapolis, IN$88K311,262
- 8022 Seawood Ct Indianapolis, IN$131K41.51,846
- 4624 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$121K421,714
- 4715 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K3--1,310
- 8020 Creed Ct Indianapolis, IN$155K41.52,085
- 8032 Seawood Ct Indianapolis, IN$97K321,386
- 8055 Creed Ct Indianapolis, IN$105K311,986
- 4614 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K311,726
- 8047 Creed Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K311,308
- 8041 Creed Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K311,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.