8058 235th St, Jamaica, NY 114273 beds, 3 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $407
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Separate entrance to nicely finished basement w/ high ceilings.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 079200034
- Zillow Home ID: 32090557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8058 235th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bellerose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 210.1% higher than in New York, and 26.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bellerose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellerose home values.
- 8054 235th St Jamaica, NY$587K321,440
- 23415 Seward Ave Jamaica, NY$569K----1,440
- 8050 235th St Jamaica, NY$564K----1,440
- 23419 Seward Ave Bellerose Manor, NY$582K521,440
- 23411 Seward Ave Jamaica, NY$564K----1,440
- 8046 235th St Jamaica, NY$552K32816
- 23407 Seward Ave Jamaica, NY$551K431,100
- 8059 234th St Jamaica, NY$580K321,100
- 8055 234th St Jamaica, NY$609K----1,554
- 8051 234th St Jamaica, NY$570K----1,100
- 8042 235th St Jamaica, NY$616K----1,440
- 23403 Seward Ave Jamaica, NY$531K----1,100
- 8047 234th St Jamaica, NY$630K----1,440
- 23503 Seward Ave Jamaica, NY$503K----1,024
- Union Tpke Jamaica, NY$564K----1,048
- 235th St Jamaica, NY$552K----1,443
- 8055 235th St Jamaica, NY$545K----1,296
- 8059 235th St Jamaica, NY$568K----1,650
- 8038 235th St Jamaica, NY$518K----1,100
- 8051 235th St Jamaica, NY$536K311,555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.