- Lot: 10,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 108 days on Zillow
- Views: 867 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $95,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 1503933
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Fence \ Chain Link, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Pool \ None, Distanceto Lake River \ Less than 5 Miles, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Fence \ Full, Heating Source \ Gas\Electric, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Floors \ Wood Veneer, Appliances Remain \ Icemaker, Garage Description \ Porte Cochere, Style \ Contemporary, Interior Features \ Pullman Bath, Energy Features \ Vent Ridge, Accessibility Amenities \ Level Entry, Accessibility Amenities \ 32" or 36" Doors, Lakes Rivers \ Illinois River
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3115-00-002-002-0-008-00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 93244297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-121K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year. Among 74464 homes, this home is 3.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tahlequah, and 97.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|808 E Harrison St Tahlequah, OK||$55K||1||1||672|
|803 E Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$46K||1||1||624|
|803 E Harrison St Tahlequah, OK||$59K||2||1||840|
|211 Griffin Ave Tahlequah, OK||$63K||3||1||904|
|801 E Harrison St Tahlequah, OK||$51K||2||1||742|
|110 N Logan Dr Tahlequah, OK||$52K||2||1||720|
|823 E Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$65K||2||1||902|
|812 E Harrison St Tahlequah, OK||$75K||2||1||1,064|
|109 N Darrell Ave Tahlequah, OK||$41K||2||1||720|
|217 Griffin Ave APT 3 Tahlequah, OK||$146K||2||1||1,933|
|210 Griffin Ave Tahlequah, OK||$49K||2||1||676|
|107 N Darrell Ave Tahlequah, OK||$68K||3||1||984|
|825 E Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$97K||3||1||1,360|
|113 N Logan Dr Tahlequah, OK||$61K||2||1||936|
|818 E Harrison St Tahlequah, OK||$76K||3||1.5||1,028|
|816 E Harrison St Tahlequah, OK||$54K||2||1||780|
|110 N Darrell Ave Tahlequah, OK||$69K||2||1||1,032|
|111 N Logan Dr Tahlequah, OK||$89K||2||1||1,352|
|806 E Downing St Tahlequah, OK||$57K||2||1||768|
|803 E Boone St Tahlequah, OK||$49K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Tahlequah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!