- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
806 Greenville Ave, Johnston, RI 029195 beds, 2 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0055 L:052
- Zillow Home ID: 65942892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 806 Greenville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 100.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.9% higher than in Johnston, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
- 811 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$246K311,230
- 809 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$255K421,926
- 814 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$153K321,632
- 812 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$161K321,331
- 817 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$198K------
- 805 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$122K411,318
- 821 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$153K31.51,296
- 790 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$222K31.51,734
- 10 Harrilla Ln Johnston, RI$359K322,112
- 11 Harrilla Ln Johnston, RI--------
- 820 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$260K321,392
- 825 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$163K31936
- 22 Harrilla Ln Johnston, RI$114K111,222
- 827 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$92K11728
- 26 Harrilla Ln Johnston, RI$289K321,780
- 28 Harrilla Ln Johnston, RI$254K311,008
- 822 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$255K31.52,272
- 831 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$181K311,550
- 14 Sanderson Rd Johnston, RI$167K311,010
- 784 Greenville Ave Johnston, RI$203K311,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.