806 Howard Rd, Ashtabula, OH 440043 beds, 2 baths, 1,418 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 317 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $129,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 3608860
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 040260014700
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 72395427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 806 Howard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% higher than in Ashtabula, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 544 Howard Rd Ashtabula, OH$54K311,920
- 7030 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$104K311,408
- 6928 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$70K211,052
- 708 Howard Rd Ashtabula, OH$57K211,449
- 824 Howard Rd Ashtabula, OH$153K322,248
- 731 Howard Rd Ashtabula, OH$181K321,756
- 7102 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$112K321,404
- 813 Howard Rd Ashtabula, OH$143K321,784
- 7013 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$64K311,512
- 7001 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$97K211,356
- 7107 Scenic Dr Ashtabula, OH$115K31.51,591
- 7112 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$64K211,415
- 7021 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$100K511,404
- 825 Howard Rd Ashtabula, OH$101K311,418
- 703 Howard Rd Ashtabula, OH$101K411,156
- 6927 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$101K211,176
- 7029 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$87K31.51,088
- 6919 Jefferson Rd Ashtabula, OH$69K31920
Nearby Schools in Ashtabula
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292