806 Madison St, Coatesville, PA 193203 beds, 1 bath, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Eat-in Kitchen, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 1609 02380000
- Zillow Home ID: 9148793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 806 Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100.2% higher than in Philadelphia Metro, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19320 home values.
- 809 Madison St Coatesville, PA$117K21945
- 816 Madison St Coatesville, PA$91K311,067
- 804 Madison St Coatesville, PA$140K311,232
- 802 Madison St Coatesville, PA$122K311,232
- 800 Madison St Coatesville, PA$171K521,890
- 808 Madison St Coatesville, PA$88K311,232
- Madison St Coatesville, PA$89K311,232
- 801 Madison St Coatesville, PA$189K321,176
- 805 Madison St Coatesville, PA$93K31864
- 810 Madison St Coatesville, PA$89K311,232
- 825 Madison St Coatesville, PA$127K21935
- 812 Madison St Coatesville, PA$122K311,144
- 812 Madison St Coatesville, PA$157K311
- 798 Madison St Coatesville, PA$86K321,188
- 796 Madison St Coatesville, PA$88K311,110
- 794 Madison St Coatesville, PA$92K31.51,198
- 811 Madison St Coatesville, PA$157K311,408
- 795 Madison St Coatesville, PA$254K321,799
- 814 Madison St Coatesville, PA$148K21712
- 813 Madison St Coatesville, PA$123K311,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.