806 Monterey Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941273 beds, 3 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,726 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $920,000
- Price/sqft: $441
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3084 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15138324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 806 Monterey Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in San Francisco, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westwood Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood Highlands home values.
- 800 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.33M311,884
- 812 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.11M211,446
- 812 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, CA$999K211,446
- 812 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.01M211,446
- 818 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.3M--21,776
- 809 Joost Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M211,322
- 809 Joost Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M22--
- 801 Joost Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M221,375
- 815 Joost Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,270
- 821 Joost Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M211,220
- 826 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, CA$1M--11,378
- 801 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.05M--11,260
- 827 Joost Ave San Francisco, CA$930K--11,325
- 798 Monterey Blvd APT 2C San Francisco, CA$661K221,069
- 798 Monterey Blvd APT 3A San Francisco, CA$681K221,089
- 798 Monterey Blvd APT 1C San Francisco, CA$650K221,042
- 798 Monterey Blvd APT 2A San Francisco, CA$710K221,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.