806 N Brooklyn St, Philadelphia, PA 191042 beds, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $21,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 39
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 062300600
- Zillow Home ID: 10201676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 806 N Brooklyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mantua market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.6% higher than in Philadelphia, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mantua home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mantua home values.
- 804 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$47K31812
- 808 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$48K31812
- 810 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$45K31812
- 802 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$73K----506
- 812 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$36K31812
- 814 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$39K31924
- 4227 Lancaster Ave Philadelphia, PA$224K----3,417
- 4229 Lancaster Ave Philadelphia, PA$220K----3,417
- 4225 Lancaster Ave Philadelphia, PA$264K----3,417
- 4231 Lancaster Ave Philadelphia, PA$226K----3,646
- 4210 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$43K31756
- 4208 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$87K----756
- 4212 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$43K31854
- 825 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$41K21728
- 823 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$57K21728
- 827 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$39K31784
- 821 N Brooklyn St Philadelphia, PA$81K21728
- 4214 Parrish St Philadelphia, PA$44K31847
- 4233 Lancaster Ave Philadelphia, PA$268K----3,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.