- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 754 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ College / University, Features \ Curb Parking., Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Patio, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Wood Burning, PropertySubType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,427 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 170714445590000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 53456666
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-160K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Raleigh home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Raleigh as a whole. Among North Raleigh homes, this home is valued 38.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% less than in Raleigh, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
|804 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$139K||3||3||1,342|
|808 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$139K||3||2.5||1,304|
|802 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$140K||--||2.5||1,380|
|810 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$141K||3||2.5||1,305|
|800 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$140K||--||3||1,314|
|7420 Idolbrook Ln Raleigh, NC||$127K||--||2||1,092|
|805 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$140K||--||2.5||1,380|
|807 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$140K||3||3||1,326|
|803 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$139K||3||2||1,304|
|813 Havenwood Ct Raleigh, NC||$135K||--||1.5||1,210|
|809 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$140K||3||2.5||1,381|
|801 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$141K||--||2.5||1,314|
|811 Rothshire Ct Raleigh, NC||$141K||--||2.5||1,314|
|809 Havenwood Ct Raleigh, NC||$134K||--||1.5||1,200|
|7424 Idolbrook Ln Raleigh, NC||$131K||3||1||1,200|
|7320 Bonnie Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC||$141K||3||2.5||1,274|
|7333 Bonnie Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC||$141K||--||2.5||1,314|
|7331 Bonnie Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC||$140K||3||2.5||1,388|
|7127 Six Forks Rd Raleigh, NC||$118K||--||1||--|
|7329 Bonnie Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC||$140K||--||2.5||1,304|
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!