- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
806 Suwanee Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,324 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 491414126043000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1187750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 806 Suwanee Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 802 Suwanee Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K3--1,225
- 810 Suwanee Ct Indianapolis, IN$118K411,420
- 7616 Wedgefield Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K311,818
- 7625 Moultrie Ct Indianapolis, IN$114K3--1,368
- 7612 Wedgefield Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K311,224
- 811 Suwanee Ct Indianapolis, IN$127K41.51,748
- 7635 Moultrie Ct Indianapolis, IN$118K3--1,432
- 7617 Moultrie Ct Indianapolis, IN$121K321,657
- 801 Suwanee Ct Indianapolis, IN$108K3--1,225
- 7611 Moultrie Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K331,612
- 7641 Moultrie Ct Indianapolis, IN$88K3--1,156
- 807 Suwanee Ct Indianapolis, IN$127K322,156
- 7606 Wedgefield Dr Indianapolis, IN$87K321,160
- 7636 Wedgefield Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K3--1,204
- 7615 Natchez Ct Indianapolis, IN$134K41.51,630
- 7623 Wedgefield Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K321,480
- 7532 Wedgefield Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K31.51,568
- 812 Moss Oak Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K31.51,444
- 818 Moss Oak Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K3--1,176
- 808 Moss Oak Ct Indianapolis, IN$130K421,559
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.