8065 Doug Hl, San Diego, CA 921274 beds, 5 baths, 5,646 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 97 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1,320,000
- Price/sqft: $442
- MLS #: 140034634
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Vanishing edge pool with open expansive 180 degree back yard views with no one behing or near you
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 5,646 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 3031733800
- Zillow Home ID: 88886933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8065 Doug Hl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Black Mountain Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% higher than in San Diego, and 15.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Black Mountain Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Black Mountain Ranch home values.
- Doug Hl San Diego, CA$3.42M56.57,058
- 8101 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$3.59M577,920
- 8068 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$3.47M567,023
- 8114 Doug Hl San Diego, CA--Studio----
- Doug Hl San Diego, CA$487K------
- 8055 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$2.33M44.55,428
- 8055 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$2.39M455,428
- 8086 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$3.48M457,577
- 8107 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$3.97M678,093
- 8120 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$3.74M567,189
- Doug Hl San Diego, CA$628K------
- 8115 Doug Hl San Diego, CA--------
- 8046 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$3.65M56.57,846
- Doug Hl San Diego, CA$490K------
- 8131 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$588K------
- 8000 Doug Hl San Diego, CA$679K------
- 8036 Doug Hl San Diego, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!