8068 Signal Hill Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 231111 bed, 1 bath, 952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $106,480
- Price/sqft: $112
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 8704866525
- Zillow Home ID: 12277091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8068 Signal Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% greater than in Mechanicsville, and 30.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mechanicsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23111 home values.
- 8064 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$162K311,348
- 7332 Luck Ave Mechanicsville, VA$149K52.51,906
- 8076 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$136K211,200
- 8058 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$168K321,681
- 8080 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$147K311,044
- 7338 Luck Ave Mechanicsville, VA$216K41.51,964
- 8073 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$158K211,305
- 7333 Luck Ave Mechanicsville, VA$180K321,736
- 8077 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$132K311,044
- 8082 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$131K21992
- 7344 Luck Ave Mechanicsville, VA$178K321,344
- 7337 Luck Ave Mechanicsville, VA$173K321,582
- 7363 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville, VA$149K22964
- 7318 Jackson Ave Mechanicsville, VA$145K211,112
- 7367 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville, VA$169K41.51,614
- 7341 Luck Ave Mechanicsville, VA$144K321,274
- 7355 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville, VA$167K311,400
- 8085 Signal Hill Rd Mechanicsville, VA$133K311,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.