8069 Welbeck Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322443 beds, 2 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0164308335
- Zillow Home ID: 71035678
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8069 Welbeck Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chimney Lakes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 131% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 289.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chimney Lakes home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chimney Lakes home values.
- 8061 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$124K421,763
- 8077 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$127K321,460
- 8053 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$86K321,437
- 9367 Daniels Mill Dr Jacksonville, FL$145K421,781
- 8013 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$177K32.51,918
- Daniels Mill Dr Jacksonville, FL$128K321,639
- Stelling Dr S Jacksonville, FL$112K321,551
- Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$117K421,660
- 8045 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$145K421,763
- 9359 Daniels Mill Dr Jacksonville, FL$144K421,781
- 8056 Tuxford Ln Jacksonville, FL$147K421,901
- 9374 Daniels Mill Dr Jacksonville, FL$147K321,828
- 9382 Daniels Mill Dr Jacksonville, FL$124K321,460
- 8070 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$117K421,660
- 8037 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$120K321,700
- 8062 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$143K421,924
- 9366 Daniels Mill Dr Jacksonville, FL$144K421,924
- 8078 Welbeck Ln Jacksonville, FL$136K321,872
- 9390 Daniels Mill Dr Jacksonville, FL$150K421,768
- 8064 Tuxford Ln Jacksonville, FL$145K32.51,882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!