- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
807 27th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 1.5 baths, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $400,600
- Price/sqft: $409
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7960100300
- Zillow Home ID: 49072167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 807 27th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Garfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Seattle, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield home values.
- 805 27th Ave Seattle, WA$525K321,480
- 811 27th Ave Seattle, WA$440K311,390
- 801 27th Ave Seattle, WA$483K311,300
- 817 27th Ave Seattle, WA$481K321,800
- 821 27th Ave Seattle, WA$465K51.51,480
- 2621 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$442K421,320
- 825 27th Ave Seattle, WA$903K43.53,380
- 725 1/2 27th Ave # 12 Seattle, WA$484K622,400
- 806 26th Ave Seattle, WA$444K211,040
- 812 26th Ave Seattle, WA$436K41.51,320
- 802 26th Ave Seattle, WA$484KStudio--1,860
- 829 27th Ave Seattle, WA$581K222,110
- 816 26th Ave Seattle, WA$518K211,780
- 721 27th Ave Seattle, WA$795K----4,461
- 800 27th Ave Seattle, WA$479K422,200
- 820 26th Ave Seattle, WA$420K211,040
- 806 27th Ave Seattle, WA$395K31980
- 715 27th Ave Seattle, WA$424K21920
- 810 27th Ave Seattle, WA$737K521,990
- 828 26th Ave Seattle, WA$541K421,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.