- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1944
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,042 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $139,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 6560223
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, State \ DE, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Floor \ Wood, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, Type \ Row\Townhous, Water \ Public, MainEntrance \ Living Room, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, StructureList \ Shed, BasementType \ OutSide\WlkO, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Styles \ Colonial, CurrentFinancing \ VA, Exterior \ Brick, Parking \ Street, LotDescription \ LevelLot, PorchDeck \ Patio, Appliances \ Refrigerator, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 19-004.00-711
- Zillow Home ID: 72937824
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19805 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Elsmere as a whole. Among 19805 homes, this home is 18.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Elsmere, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elsmere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19805 home values.
|805 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$81K||2||1||960|
|803 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$81K||2||1||960|
|809 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$107K||2||1||1,216|
|142 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$81K||2||1||960|
|144 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$110K||3||1||1,225|
|801 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$83K||2||1||960|
|140 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$81K||2||1||960|
|138 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$81K||2||1||960|
|136 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$83K||2||1||960|
|806 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$106K||3||1||1,216|
|132 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$83K||2||1||960|
|804 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$79K||2||1||960|
|130 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$82K||3||1||960|
|802 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$85K||2||1||960|
|200 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$106K||3||1||1,225|
|128 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$82K||2||1||960|
|Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$82K||2||1||960|
|126 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$82K||2||1||960|
|202 Filbert Ave Wilmington, DE||$79K||2||1||960|
|714 Baltimore Ave Wilmington, DE||$111K||3||1||864|
Nearby Schools in Elsmere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!