807 E 10th St, Apopka, FL 327033 beds, 3 baths, 1,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $92,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 152128164700020
- Zillow Home ID: 71056199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 807 E 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 618.8% higher than in Apopka, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32703 home values.
- # 0--331,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292