- Lot: 3,119 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,429 all time views
- 53 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015
- MLS #: 21342231
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 209 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 680 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Historic, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Eating Area \ KitchenUpdated, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayConcrete, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Garage Parking Other \ GarDrOpenr, Garage Parking Other \ LoadRear, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ StreetLights, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ PorchCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490636100015053101
- Zillow Home ID: 61759102
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46202 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
|809 E 16th St Indianapolis, IN||$160K||4||--||1,392|
|1557 Carrollton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$291K||5||4||2,832|
|815 E 16th St Indianapolis, IN||$158K||2||2||1,476|
|1550 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||$216K||3||3||1,756|
|806 E 16th St Indianapolis, IN||$146K||1||--||1,763|
|1545 Carrollton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$329K||2||3.5||3,295|
|1546 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||$216K||3||2||1,781|
|1602 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||$167K||2||--||2,993|
|810 E 16th St Indianapolis, IN||$170K||3||1.5||2,420|
|1541 Carrollton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$402K||3||4||3,920|
|1542 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1542 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||$223K||--||--||--|
|1610 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||$146K||4||--||2,172|
|1603 Carrollton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$183K||--||--||2,196|
|1538 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||$239K||4||1.5||2,015|
|1537 Carrollton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$290K||4||2||2,670|
|1614 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||--||3||--||1,817|
|1534 Bellefontaine St Indianapolis, IN||$223K||3||1.5||2,454|
|1566 Carrollton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$246K||4||2||2,860|
|1562 Carrollton Ave Indianapolis, IN||$333K||4||4||2,928|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.