A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Views: 966 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $2,181
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount$, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ None, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ No Water Heater
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 889 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-19-203-232.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80677487
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $25-70K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|803 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||885|
|817 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$60K||3||3||1,860|
|801 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||794|
|819 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||799|
|729 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$44K||3||1||900|
|821 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$44K||3||1||1,096|
|808 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||1,248|
|812 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$36K||2||1||840|
|804 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||960|
|816 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$54K||3||1||2,036|
|717 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$46K||2||1||885|
|825 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$43K||3||1||1,010|
|730 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$45K||4||1.5||1,204|
|3123 Mckinley St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||1,542|
|715 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||752|
|827 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$53K||4||1||1,992|
|3121 Mckinley St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||1,128|
|3119 Mckinley St Anderson, IN||$43K||3||1.5||1,260|
|711 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||878|
|901 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||--||3||1||616|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.