807 E Concord St, Orlando, FL 328035 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
2 beautiful homes, each with Central AC, Wood Floors, Granite, Dishwasher, Patio, 11 Windows, Large Closets, Patio and Small Yard Area, Open Floor Plan, Washer / Dryer
Thank you for inquiring about the charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (1/2 of a large duplex) located in the Thornton Park / Lake Eola Heights Downtown Orlando. This home features central a/c, new wood floors, several large windows, open floor plan with living room / dining room / kitchen, granite counters, dishwasher, full-size gas stove with auto-ignition, full-size frost-free refrigerator, large closets, washer / dryer provided, side porch, yard area, off-street parking and 1 renovated bathroom with tub/shower. Each home has approximately 950 square feet of living area and is located on a wide brick street with limited traffic, yet within blocks of all major roadways including Mills Avenue, Colonial Drive, Interstate 4, and Toll Road 408. Lake Eola Park is 6 blocks away, Park Lake Park is 5 blocks away, and there are numerous grocery stores, retail shops, restaurants and night life all within walking distance of your front door.
If you are interested, please view the pictures, floor plan, and interior video tours below (www.floridalandgroup.com). If you have good credit and references, please complete your online application if you wish to rent the apartment. Please contact Robert at email@example.com, or text him at mobile 407-538-1000 with any additional questions or concerns. Thank you for your interest.
Lots of grocery store, restaurants, and night life within a few minutes walk.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- 75 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- shaded lot, quiet area, walk to Lake Eola....
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252229152002200
- Zillow Home ID: 46195784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 807 E Concord Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Eola Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% less than in Orlando, and 136.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Eola Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Eola Heights home values.
- 811 E Concord St Orlando, FL$784K966,000
- 723 E Concord St Orlando, FL$376K85.53,424
- 815 E Concord St Orlando, FL$292K211,445
- 808 Hillcrest St Orlando, FL$235K421,674
- 717 E Concord St Orlando, FL$390K321,766
- 812 Hillcrest St Orlando, FL$193K421,485
- 809 E Concord St Orlando, FL$118K21950
- 821 E Concord St Orlando, FL$412K322,429
- 612 N Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$182K11704
- 806 E Concord St Orlando, FL$328K321,369
- 724 E Concord St Orlando, FL$683K44.53,230
- 810 E Concord St Orlando, FL$350K322,178
- 720 Hillcrest St Orlando, FL$306K421,474
- 800 E Concord St Orlando, FL$124K11540
- 816 Hillcrest St Orlando, FL$188K221,517
- 715 E Concord St Orlando, FL$390K443,450
- 722 E Concord St Orlando, FL$470K432,119
- 812 E Concord St Orlando, FL$238K421,387
- 712 Hillcrest St # 0 Orlando, FL$260K------
- 718 E Concord St Orlando, FL$282K321,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.