807 E Pepper Tree Dr, Azusa, CA 917023 beds, 2 baths, 1,181 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Attached two car garage, a patio and a large back yard with separate access to street.
The unit has been fully upgraded with new kitchen cabinets & granite counter top, new bathrooms and vanities, new carpet flooring.
Walking distance to Azusa Pacific University, (across from campus parking lot) and Azusa Citrus College.
Access to swimming pool.
The unit is ready to move in.
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 1976 for $39,500
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,181 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 8625004069
- Zillow Home ID: 21633614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 807 E Pepper Tree Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% lower than in Azusa, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91702 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Azusa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91702 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292