807 Navy St, Santa Monica, CA 904053 beds, 2 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,997 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,013,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- Parking: Carport
- View: City
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Linoleum, Full Bath, Half Bath, Living Room, Loft, Parking Type: Covered, Three-Quarter Bath
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4287032008
- Zillow Home ID: 20483254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 807 Navy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Santa Monica, and 57% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 803 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.42M431,900
- 3111 Longfellow St Santa Monica, CA$776K31840
- 3118 Lincoln Blvd Santa Monica, CA$1.22MStudio--1,360
- 755 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.17M311,489
- 804 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.97M331,830
- 806 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$817K21860
- 802 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.01M221,210
- 810 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$776K----652
- 754 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$776K21779
- 749 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.13M321,168
- 752 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.26M321,747
- 750 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.51M22--
- 750 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$1.14M21.51,456
- 745 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$833K11712
- 801 Ozone St Santa Monica, CA$1.11M221,118
- 748 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$870K11616
- 805 Ozone St Santa Monica, CA$1.52M332,414
- 743 Navy St Santa Monica, CA$858K22933
- 809 Ozone St Santa Monica, CA$1.39M32.52,161
- 753 Ozone St Santa Monica, CA$1.03M221,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.