- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
807 S Peedin St, Selma, NC 275763 beds, 1 bath, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $17,500
- Price/sqft: $15
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 14044026
- Zillow Home ID: 69126683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 807 S Peedin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27576 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% higher than in Selma, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27576 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Selma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27576 home values.
- 809 S Peedin St Selma, NC$71K31.51,025
- 804 S Peedin St Selma, NC$73K311,032
- 705 West St Selma, NC$105K321,192
- 712 S Peedin St Selma, NC$81K311,361
- West St Selma, NC$88K31.51,305
- 703 West St Selma, NC$76K311,248
- 801 S Peedin St Selma, NC$84K21.51,403
- 710 S Peedin St Selma, NC$67K31960
- 701 West St Selma, NC$71K311,056
- 708 W Peedin St Selma, NC$60K31960
- 709 S Peedin St Selma, NC$60K21850
- 710 West St Selma, NC$100K331,855
- 605 West St Selma, NC$88K31.51,305
- 706 S Peedin St Selma, NC$62K311,085
- 707 S Peedin Ave # 709 Selma, NC$123K441,540
- 603 West St Selma, NC$70K31.51,032
- 704 S Peedin St Selma, NC$96K421,484
- 601 West St Selma, NC$79K311,296
- 705 S Peedin St # A Selma, NC$115K441,600
- 702 S Peedin St Selma, NC$111K421,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.