807 Stetson St, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 2 baths, 1,187 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Minutes to downtown Orlando. Along the I-4 corridor. Single or family this Active Community is a Lovely place to Raise your kids or Entertain Friends, Family, and Guests.
- Lot: 4,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 142229146005350
- Zillow Home ID: 46122620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 807 Stetson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% lower than in Orlando, and 75.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 803 Stetson St Orlando, FL$220K211,066
- 809 Stetson St Orlando, FL$213K211,038
- 804 W Yale St Orlando, FL$287K221,614
- 733 Stetson St Orlando, FL$192K211,040
- 815 Stetson St Orlando, FL$172K21968
- 800 W Yale St Orlando, FL$232K21920
- 810 W Yale St Orlando, FL$211K211,124
- 730 W Yale St Orlando, FL$325K422,036
- 812 W Yale St Orlando, FL$243K221,140
- 804 Stetson St Orlando, FL$352K431,702
- 810 Stetson St Orlando, FL$239K321,144
- 800 Stetson St Orlando, FL$263K221,634
- 821 Stetson St Orlando, FL$226K211,081
- 816 W Yale St Orlando, FL$223K211,002
- 812 Stetson St Orlando, FL$202K21984
- 732 Stetson St Orlando, FL$449K42.52,343
- 818 Stetson St Orlando, FL$411K223,039
- 726 Stetson St Orlando, FL$233K221,330
- 820 W Yale St Orlando, FL$192K21938
- 739 W Yale St Orlando, FL$227K411,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.