- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,189 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $460,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 143246
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Type & Style \ Traditional, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Dining \ Separate, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Interior Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Garage Type\Capacity \ 2-Garage, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Apx Heated SqFt Range \ 4K+, Lot Description \ Cul-de-Sac, Rooms \ Bonus, Rooms \ Great Room, Appliances \ Security, Appliances \ Smoke Alarm, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Energy \ Clock Thermostat, Kitchen \ View Family Room, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Entry Foyer, Interior Features \ Trey Ceilings, Neighborhood Amenities \ Lake, Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House, Neighborhood Amenities \ HOA, Neighborhood Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Type\Capacity \ Side\Rear, Interior Features \ 9'' Ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 080 007 015
- Zillow Home ID: 76570141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-575K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31909 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Columbus as a whole. Among 31909 homes, this home is 273.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% less than in Columbus, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31909 home values.
|8064 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$428K||4||3.5||3,922|
|8080 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$510K||6||4.5||5,820|
|8077 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$475K||4||4.5||5,500|
|8056 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$387K||5||2.5||3,589|
|8073 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$378K||4||3.5||3,494|
|8065 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$652K||4||3.5||6,520|
|8057 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$485K||4||2.5||5,000|
|8048 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$483K||5||5||4,285|
|8049 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$392K||4||4.5||3,800|
|4865 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$391K||5||3.5||3,360|
|4877 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$345K||4||3.5||2,868|
|4897 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$391K||6||3.5||3,404|
|4885 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$323K||4||4||2,592|
|4903 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$317K||4||2.5||2,579|
|8040 Innisbrook Ct Columbus, GA||$411K||4||3||3,746|
|4871 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$357K||4||4||3,020|
|4891 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$383K||4||2.5||3,171|
|4849 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$350K||4||3.5||3,059|
|4909 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$310K||3||3.5||2,404|
|4886 Turnberry Ln Columbus, GA||$332K||3||3.5||2,784|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!