8074 Hopkins Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462504 beds, 4 baths, 5,558 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,536 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 117 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,558 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 490220116011000800
- Zillow Home ID: 59816724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8074 Hopkins Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 8078 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$500K33.54,504
- 8068 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$656K--2.53,307
- 4219 Mckean Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8084 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$466K--2.52,430
- 8062 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$563K--2.52,656
- 8055 Lynch Ln Indianapolis, IN$414K22.53,165
- 8049 Lynch Ln Indianapolis, IN$375K--1.53,357
- 8079 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$573K--1.53,203
- 8071 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$493K454,888
- 8085 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$593K43.53,182
- 8090 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$494K43.55,253
- 8043 Lynch Ln Indianapolis, IN$444K--2.53,730
- 8061 Lynch Ln Indianapolis, IN$367K22.53,386
- 8065 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$585K--2.53,039
- 8058 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$612K32.55,600
- 8091 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$597K43.55,348
- 8069 Lynch Ln Indianapolis, IN$351K--2.53,091
- 8052 Hopkins Ln Indianapolis, IN$547K--1.52,983
- 8037 Lynch Ln Indianapolis, IN$465K--1.53,396
- 4229 Mckean Ln Indianapolis, IN$478K546,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.