8075 Gilliam Ct, Columbus, GA 319044 beds, 3 baths, 2,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $265,200
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 400 sqft
- 2 Car Garage, 2 Story, 2 Story Foyer, 4 Bed 3 Full Bath, Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cul-de-sac, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Living Room, Granite Counters, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Walk-in-Closet
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 2,514 sqft
- Parcel #: 191 038 018
- Zillow Home ID: 93115778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8075 Gilliam Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% less than in Columbus, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31904 home values.
- 8081 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$235K42.52,770
- 8069 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$217K42.52,445
- 8093 D Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA--------
- 8087 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$217K42.52,617
- 8076 Gilliam Ct # 0 Columbus, GA--432,630
- 8076 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$222K432,630
- 7964 Nature Trl Columbus, GA$211K432,470
- 8070 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$245K433,120
- 8082 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$224K42.52,774
- 7970 Nature Trl Columbus, GA$268K53.54,075
- 7976 Nature Trl Columbus, GA$268K43.54,075
- 8088 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$222K52.52,632
- 7958 Nature Trl Columbus, GA$217K42.52,639
- 8075 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$215K432,470
- 7952 Nature Trl Columbus, GA$214K42.52,415
- 7982 Nature Trl Columbus, GA$230K52.52,765
- 1335 Maplebrook Dr Columbus, GA$201K42.52,210
- 8094 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$218K43.52,681
- 8099 Gilliam Ct Columbus, GA$205K42.52,707
- 7946 Nature Trl Columbus, GA$221K42.52,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.