- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8079 Farmhurst Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462363 beds, 3 baths, 2,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 422 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,022 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 490121112071000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1164159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8079 Farmhurst Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46236 home values.
- 8083 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$176K332,028
- 8087 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$134K221,372
- 8067 Farmhurst Ln Oaklandon, IN$161K--1.51,914
- 8091 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$154K331,747
- 8063 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$152K32.51,760
- 8095 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$178K--1.52,017
- 8059 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$174K--1.52,025
- 8055 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$162K322,025
- 8101 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$130K--11,380
- 8105 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$145K--1.51,657
- 8076 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$185K--11,848
- 8072 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$186K--11,736
- 8082 Farmhurst Ln IN--------
- 8109 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$155K32.51,976
- 8056 Farmhurst Ln Oaklandon, IN$118K221,402
- 8090 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$165K--11,366
- 8094 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$181K321,890
- 8060 Farmhurst Ln Indianapolis, IN$182K--11,753
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.