- Lot: 4,948 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,539 all time views
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2008 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: T2574763
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Property Description \ One Story, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Interior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Other, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Appliances Included \ Other, Utilities \ Other, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0553910288
- Zillow Home ID: 82238100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99-138K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33570 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Ruskin as a whole. Among 33570 homes, this home is 44% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% higher than in Ruskin, and 338.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ruskin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33570 home values.
|810 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$130K||3||2||1,521|
|806 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$171K||4||2||2,435|
|812 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$145K||4||2||1,703|
|804 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$152K||4||2||1,682|
|1407 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$103K||3||2||1,286|
|1409 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$121K||3||2||1,737|
|1405 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$143K||4||2||1,714|
|1411 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$104K||4||2||1,342|
|814 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$164K||4||3||2,043|
|1413 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$107K||4||2||1,335|
|1403 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$151K||4||2||1,697|
|809 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$136K||3||2||1,578|
|807 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$154K||4||3||1,808|
|811 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$147K||4||2.5||1,792|
|1415 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$105K||4||2||1,342|
|816 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$142K||3||2||1,736|
|805 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$167K||4||2||1,955|
|813 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$152K||4||3||1,772|
|1417 Delano Trent St Ruskin, FL||$107K||3||2||1,345|
|808 15th St NE Ruskin, FL||$137K||3||2||1,305|
Nearby Schools in Ruskin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!