808 E 76th St, Lubbock, TX 794043 beds, 2 baths, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Parking: 418 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: R99213
- Zillow Home ID: 54141986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 808 E 76th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.1% greater than in Lubbock, and 40% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 79404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lubbock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79404 home values.
- 806 E 76th St Lubbock, TX$69K----1,309
- 810 E 76th St Lubbock, TX$66K----1,344
- 811 E 77th St Lubbock, TX$96K----1,375
- 804 E 76th St Lubbock, TX$70K----1,352
- 809 E 77th St Lubbock, TX$80K421,600
- 7420 Ivory Ave Lubbock, TX$89K3--1,129
- 815 E 78th St Lubbock, TX$104K----1,900
- 7419 Hickory Ave Lubbock, TX$72K----1,392
- 807 E 77th St Lubbock, TX$87K321,361
- 7418 Ivory Ave Lubbock, TX$45K----814
- 802 E 76th St Lubbock, TX$65K----1,168
- 7417 Hickory Ave Lubbock, TX$55K321,316
- 7416 Ivory Ave Lubbock, TX--------
- 7415 Hickory Ave Lubbock, TX$65K----1,214
- 714 E 76th St Lubbock, TX$67K----1,257
- 812 E 77th St Lubbock, TX$70K321,366
- 810 E 77th St Lubbock, TX$69K321,179
- 814 E 77th St Lubbock, TX$64K31.5998
- 803 E 77th St Lubbock, TX$70K----1,402
- 7414 Ivory Ave Lubbock, TX$53K----910
Nearby Schools in Lubbock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292