This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $690K-2.0M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $70.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Burlingame is $62,441.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Burlingame is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 13,014
- HOA Fee: $500/mo
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: Balcony/Patio
- Amenities Misc.: Double Pane Windows(s)
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Bathroom: Shower over Tub - 1
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tub w/Jets
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Townhouse(s)
- Communications: Cable TV Available
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Double Pane Windows
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Gas Log
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Area
- Flooring: Hardwood - Partial
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Heating: Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: None
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Hookups - Gas
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Built-In
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: 220 Volt Outlet
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tile
- Fire System - Sprinkler
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Mediterranean
- Subclass: Townhouse
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- Water: Heater - Gas
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,565 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107604902
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% lower than in Burlingame, and 96.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlingame.
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
Burlingame High (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!