- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
808 Keats Rd, Richmond, VA 232294 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood. We have a yearly picnic in the fall and cocktal parties in the winter holiday season and at the beginning of summer. East of the Parham & Patterson intersection so it is easy to get downtown in the mornings. 7-11 and RiteAid close by. Kroger, Martins, Good Foods and Walmart close by.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $263,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7557391278
- Zillow Home ID: 12343332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 808 Keats Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% lower than in Tuckahoe, and 63.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23229 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tuckahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23229 home values.
- 806 Keats Rd Richmond, VA$348K31.53,125
- 810 Keats Rd Richmond, VA$344K31.53,078
- 804 Keats Rd Richmond, VA$432K424,136
- 704 Keats Rd Richmond, VA$334K32.52,167
- 711 Glendale Dr Richmond, VA$199K32.51,553
- 713 Glendale Dr Richmond, VA$205K332,144
- 8208 Shelley Rd Richmond, VA$305K321,771
- 8211 Shelley Rd Richmond, VA$495K434,002
- 8401 Knowland Cir Richmond, VA$234K422,280
- 709 Glendale Dr Richmond, VA$213K32.52,171
- 8401 Knowland Cir Henrico, VA$184K421,960
- 807 Keats Rd Richmond, VA$399K43.53,452
- 808 Keats Rd Henrico, VA$361K453,773
- 802 Keats Rd Henrico, VA$376K433,332
- 706 Keats Rd Richmond, VA$306K421,982
- 707 Glendale Dr Richmond, VA$220K332,187
- 8403 Knowland Cir Richmond, VA$248K43.52,550
- 802 Keats Rd Richmond, VA$315K431
- 8206 Shelley Rd Richmond, VA$481K534,059
- 8400 Knowland Cir Richmond, VA$213K42.51,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.