808 N 49th St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,254 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $393,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9521100911
- Zillow Home ID: 82362673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 808 N 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fremont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Seattle, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 806 N 49th St Seattle, WA$417K33.51,360
- 810 N 49th St Seattle, WA$463K33.51,530
- 812 N 49th St Seattle, WA$763K42.753,420
- 4904 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$603K331,650
- 807 N 50th St Seattle, WA$603K51.52,020
- 4902 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$599K331,650
- 4902 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$592K331,650
- 809 N 50th St Seattle, WA$726K32.752,250
- 810 N 49th St Seattle, WA$526K33.5--
- 4906 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$593K331,650
- 4900 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$589K331,890
- 817 N 50th St Seattle, WA$655K412,090
- 4906 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$662K331,815
- 4904 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$657K331,815
- 4900 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA$657K331,815
- 805 N 49th St Seattle, WA$570K33.251,470
- 803 N 49th St Seattle, WA$589K331,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.