- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
808 W Poplar Rd, Sterling, VA 201643 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $278,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032381896000
- Zillow Home ID: 12389981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 808 W Poplar Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20164, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.5% greater than in Sterling, and 55.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20164 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20164 home values.
- 806 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$287K--11,152
- 806 S Ironwood Ct Sterling, VA$343K--12,192
- 804 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$289K--11,152
- 902 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$336K--1.51,200
- 807 S Ironwood Ct Sterling, VA$350K--2.51,584
- 809 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$338K422,064
- 804 S Ironwood Ct Sterling, VA$322K--21,276
- 807 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$354K421,948
- 802 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$281K31912
- 901 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$342K--1.51,272
- 805 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$334K--21,032
- 904 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$380K--2.51,138
- 805 S Ironwood Ct Sterling, VA$332K331,200
- 903 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$312K31.51,032
- 803 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$340K--2.51,032
- 805 S Hoga St Sterling, VA$340K--2.51,200
- 807 S Hoga St Sterling, VA$362K531,200
- 803 S Hoga St Sterling, VA$334K431,008
- 800 S Ironwood Ct Sterling, VA$326K--11,152
- 905 W Poplar Rd Sterling, VA$333K--1.51,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.