8083 Chaparral Rd, Littleton, CO 801244 beds, 4 baths, 2,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Finished basement, 1056 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0270465
- Zillow Home ID: 13457740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8083 Chaparral Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% lower than in Lone Tree, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 8073 Chaparral Rd Littleton, CO$424K33.53,236
- 8121 Chaparral Rd Littleton, CO$354K322,120
- 8059 Chaparral Rd Lone Tree, CO$345K322,120
- 8141 Chaparral Rd Lone Tree, CO$379K452,168
- 8062 Eagle Feather Way Littleton, CO$380K322,120
- 8057 Eagle Feather Way Lone Tree, CO$363K42.53,200
- 13102 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$271K321,764
- 13096 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$278K321,514
- 13108 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$300K421,955
- 8142 Chaparral Rd Littleton, CO$391K432,478
- 8050 Eagle Feather Way Lone Tree, CO$443K332,390
- 8025 Chaparral Rd Lone Tree, CO$382K432,178
- 8147 Chaparral Rd Lone Tree, CO$367K432,266
- 8029 Eagle Feather Way Lone Tree, CO$373K332,470
- 13090 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$247K21882
- 8028 Chaparral Rd Lone Tree, CO$404K433,526
- 8030 Eagle Feather Way Lone Tree, CO$407K322,120
- 13114 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$264K421,933
- 8145 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$551K655,101
- 8151 Sweet Water Rd Lone Tree, CO$402K432,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!