809 55th St, West Des Moines, IA 502664 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1200 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Central vacuum
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 32000522015001
- Zillow Home ID: 860620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 809 55th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in West Des Moines, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50266 home values.
- 801 55th St West Des Moines, IA$264K332,202
- 5480 Colt Dr West Des Moines, IA$290K52.52,185
- 808 54th St West Des Moines, IA$271K42.52,293
- 804 54th St West Des Moines, IA$324K533,104
- 812 54th St West Des Moines, IA$285K42.52,625
- 725 55th St West Des Moines, IA$250K42.52,120
- 808 55th St West Des Moines, IA$237K32.52,036
- 816 55th St West Des Moines, IA$355K42.52,872
- 800 54th St West Des Moines, IA$296K13.51,701
- 5481 Colt Dr West Des Moines, IA$296K432,841
- 800 55th St West Des Moines, IA$338K442,748
- 721 55th St West Des Moines, IA$249K32.51,982
- 5417 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA$245K32.52,002
- 824 55th St West Des Moines, IA$294K42.52,896
- 720 55th St West Des Moines, IA$244K432,504
- 900 54th St West Des Moines, IA$278K432,985
- 5413 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA$226K432,029
- 909 55th St West Des Moines, IA$245K432,008
- 805 54th St West Des Moines, IA$336K232,046
- 801 54th St West Des Moines, IA$364K42.53,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!