- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $330
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $486,500
- Price/sqft: $396
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Security Features \ Security Features, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Ground Floor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,229 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26473003
- Zillow Home ID: 82830161
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 20.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% higher than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 356 Lincoln Ave5 beds, 3 baths
1,068 sqft, 8,576 sqft lot, built in 1901
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!