- Built in 2008
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,726 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $334
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $358
- MLS #: 81462022
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Family Room \ No Family Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Communications \ Intercom, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Flooring \ Tile, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Microwave, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Water \ Public, Garage Parking Features \ Guest \ Visitor Parking, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Flooring \ Slate, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Service \ Full Service, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping\Gardening, Roof \ Other, Subclass \ Condominium, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Heating \ Electric, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Flooring \ Carpet, Kitchen \ Pantry Cabinet, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Laundry \ Washer\Dryer, Communications \ Cable TV, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Electric, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Special Features \ Parking, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Special Features \ Elevator \ Lift, Construction Type \ Concrete, Garage Parking Features \ Common Parking Area, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Gate, Garage Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces, Amenities Misc. \ Security Gate, Communications \ DSL, Special Features \ Wheelchair Access, Association Fees Include \ Water\Sewer, Bathroom \ Split Bath, HOA Amenities \ Trash Chute, Lot Description \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Stone
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 325
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26473123
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 82962533
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $350-415K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 27.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in San Jose, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (176)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 809 Auzerais Ave|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.